Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CD Album



Corporate Bond CD Description


The name of my band is Corporate Bond. The name that was randomly chosen for their CD title is “Your Greatest Source of Learning”. The style of music for this band that I chose is Rock because the name of the band seems like it would be some kind of rock band. Their personality would be really energetic because that’s how rock music is. This band seems like it would have maybe like 3-4 people in total in the band with a lead singer, someone on guitar, someone playing drums and then someone else doing a whole bunch of other instruments depending on the song they’re singing.

The font I chose to use for most of the CD cover is called 48Rock, I looked all over the internet for typical fonts used in rock CDs and this one looked the best out of all the fonts I found. The main color scheme I used in this CD was black because it matched everything like pictures and text and really made certain things on the CD cover stand out more. The CD itself I made look like a speaker because it looks really cool seeing how many speakers are round and the CD is round itself so a speaker look for the CD will look real interesting.

Since the CD title is called “Your Greatest Source of Learning” I decided to use the learning part a lot in the entire CD I added books and sheets of music throughout this cover and in the inside cover I even had a guitar blended into a background of a window and how it looks in a rainy day to make it connect with the whole rock theme.







No comments:

Post a Comment